Thursday, February 28, 2013

Suicide Is Painless

by Mike Altman

Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it, if I please

The game of life is hard to play 
I'm gonna lose it anyway 
The losing card I'll someday lay 
So this is all I have to say

The sword of time will pierce our skins
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger: watch it grin

A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
'Is it to be or not to be?'
And I replied, 'Oh, why ask me?'

'Cause suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it, if I please
And you can do the same thing, if you please

0 comments: