Saturday, February 20, 2016

Glasses

by Christopher Bradley

I'm going to buy me a new pair of glasses
X-ray glasses, so I can see through you
And I'm going to buy me a new pair of glasses
X-ray glasses, so I can tell you really want me

This time I swear I finally found my painted smile
Then it goes away

I'm going to buy me a new Maserati
Cool Maserati so you can see through me
And I'm going to drive to a rave in San Diego
Racing Winnebagos: man, I couldn't get much higher

This time I swear I finally found some peace of mind
Then it goes away

Such a shame, it seems
Wasting time on cheap cigars that don't explode

I'm going to find me a beautiful lover girl
She'll be so pretty that everyone will hate me
And I'm going to show off my beautiful lover girl
Looking like a cover girl, making everybody want me

This time I swear I finally found someone to love
Then she goes away

I'm going to buy me a new pair of glasses
In my Maserati so I can win a cover girl

0 comments: